Genetidyne is proud to present the NEW and IMPROVED SWOLE-KANDY in Lemonade Sour flavor. SWOLE-KANDY utilizes three incredible patented ingredients as well as several long standing pre-workout ingredients to deliver unbelievable results to anyone looking for massive pumps and long-lasting smooth energy. With a completely transparent label (NO Proprietary Blends) you are guaranteed clinical dosages of many key ingredients.
- Nitrosigine (Bonded Arginine Silicate)- Nitrosigine can help you take your workouts and training to the next level. Nitrosigine plays a critical role in boosting key factors for increasing blood flow during exercise. Blood flow is critical during resistance and endurance training because it allows oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to working muscles. Enhanced blood flow is important both intra-workout and post-workout as it has been shown to help with muscle growth and recovery. Nitrosigine consists of a patented complex of bonded arginine and silicon that help enhance nitric oxide levels.4 Arginine is an amino acid used by the body to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow. Furthermore, Nitrosigine enhances blood silicon levels after a single dose.7 Silicon strengthens and enhances flexibility of arterial walls, helping to increase blood flow. (1.5 grams)
- Dynamine – Dynamine™ is methylliberine, a purine alkaloid found in the kucha tea leaf. Its molecular structure is similar to theacrine (aka TeaCrine®) and is believed to behave in similar ways in the body. Like theacrine, methylliberine may amplify feelings of energy, mood and focus by activating dopamine receptors and other key neurotransmitters, inhibiting adenosine receptors, all without elevating heart rate or blood pressure. (250 milligrams)
- L-Citrulline – is a non-essential amino acid that is converted into l-arginine (another type of amino acid) in the kidneys after supplementation. It is known to improve blood flow, help people with heart disease and clogged arteries and improve erectile dysfunction. (4 grams)
- Beta Alanine – Converts to carnosine in the body and helps to rid the muscle cells of lactic acid during exercise. (3.2 grams)
- Betaine – The most critical reaction where betaine performs this function is in the methylation of the amino acid homocysteine to form methionine. Methionine is important in the body’s internal synthesis of creatine. So one way that betaine may boost muscle strength and size is by increasing creatine production in the body. (1.6 grams)
- Caffeine – at 275mg of caffeine, this pre-workout delivers on sustained energy and focus during the workout. When paired with Dynamine, caffeine is definitely enhanced and longer lasting energy is the net result. (275 milligrams)
7. L-Citrulline Malate – is a non-essential amino acid that is converted into l-arginine (another type of amino acid) in the kidneys after supplementation. It is known to improve blood flow, help people with heart disease and clogged arteries and improve erectile dysfunction. (3 grams)
8. L-Taurine – Taurine is an amino acid, which is a building block of human proteins. Researchers have found taurine in the brain, spinal cord, heart and muscle cells, skeletal muscle tissue, and retinas. Taurine is also present in leukocytes or white blood cells, that reside in the immune system. (500mg)
9. Teacrine – TeaCrine®is a patented compound that delivers energy, mental clarity, and improved motivation and mood. (125 mg)
10. L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is a nonessential amino acid the body makes from another amino acid called phenylalanine. It is an essential component for the production of several important brain chemicals called neurotransmitters, including epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. (1g)
11. Creatine HCL – Creatine HCL, or creatine Hydrochloride, is molecularly bound with hydrochloric acid to enhance its solubility and overall absorption rates. This means that it will be broken down quicker in your body and more easily absorbed by your muscle cells. (1g)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping rates vary.